Visiting Pauls Valley
Visitors to Pauls Valley are sure to enjoy the restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's casinos, coffeehouses, and bars.
- There are 7 hotels and other accommodations in Pauls Valley
- The closest major airport is in Oklahoma City, OK (OKC-Will Rogers World), 49 mi (78.9 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Pauls Valley
The city's cultural venues include Toy and Action Figure Museum and Santa Fe Depot Museum. Additionally, you might want to add Pauls Valley Golf Course to your agenda.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 7 hotels and other lodging options available to choose from in Pauls Valley. Below are top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Hampton Inn & Suites Pauls Valley - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Pauls Valley - Our customers like the breakfast and helpful staff at this hotel. This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, an indoor pool, and free WiFi.
- Best Western Pauls Valley - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its breakfast and location.
A top sight in the surrounding area is Arbuckle Wilderness, located 21.9 mi (35.3 km) from the center of the city.
Getting Around Pauls Valley
To see more of the larger area, hop on a train at Pauls Valley Station. Pauls Valley may not have many public transit options so consider renting a car to explore more.
Dressing for Pauls Valley
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 69°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 26°F
- From April to June, the average is 92°F during the day and 43°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 95°F during the day and 55°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 81°F as the daytime average and 26°F as the nighttime average
- Pauls Valley gets about 39.41 inches of rain per year
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 94°F, while January and December are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 28°F