Find Hotels in Lindsay, OK
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Jan 16, 2021
Reviewed on Jan 4, 2021
Reviewed on Sep 30, 2020
Visitors can enjoy all that Lindsay has to offer including the golf courses, restaurants, and parks. The quaint and culturally-rich setting also entices those visiting the city.
- There are 2 hotels and other accommodations in Lindsay
- The closest major airport is in Oklahoma City, OK (OKC-Will Rogers World), 39.1 mi (63 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Lindsay
Favorite places to visit in the city include Shady Grove Park, Murray - Lindsay Mansion, and Lindsay Municipal Golf Course. Additionally, you'll find Winter Creek Golf Club in the area.
This is a top place to stay based on our user reviews:
- Best Western Lindsay Inn & Suites - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and helpful staff.
Dressing for Lindsay
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 69°F during the day and 26°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 92°F, while the average at night is 43°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 95°F with nighttime averages of 55°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 81°F and nighttime averages of 26°F
- Lindsay gets about 39.41 inches of rain per year
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 94°F, whereas January and December are often coldest, averaging 28°F