Find Hotels in Pemberton
Great deals on hotels, cabins, vacation homes & more from $74
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Visitors to Pemberton are sure to enjoy the mountain views. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its lakeside setting. A top sight in the area is Whistler Blackcomb Ski Resort. In Pemberton, there are 7 hotels and other accommodations to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Pemberton
The hiking trails and mountain views exemplify the city's natural beauty and places to visit include One Mile Lake and Nairn Falls Provincial Park. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Pemberton Heritage Museum and Pemberton & District Community Centre.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 7 hotels and other lodging accommodations to select from in Pemberton. Here are top ones based on our user reviews:
- Pemberton Valley Lodge - This 3-star condo features a full-service spa, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. Expedia travelers love its family-friendly amenities and quiet location.
- Pemberton Gateway Village Suites Hotel - Our customers love the quiet location and helpful staff at this condo resort. With a stay at this 3-star condo resort, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and free parking, along with an in-room kitchen.
- Pemberton Hotel - With a stay at this 2.5-star motel, guests can enjoy access to free parking and a bar, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its convenient parking and quiet location.
One of the popular sights outside the city is Whistler Blackcomb Ski Resort, located 15.9 mi (25.5 km) from the heart of the city.
Dressing for Pemberton
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 47°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 14°F
- From April to June, the average is 71°F during the day and 30°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 74°F during the day and 38°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 55°F as the daytime average and 17°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Pemberton is 1.61 inches
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 71°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 18°F
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place to stay in Pemberton?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Pemberton, will I receive a refund?
Where can I learn more about changing or cancelling my trip to Pemberton?
What's the best place to stay on a budget in Pemberton?
What's the best place to stay for a family vacation to Pemberton?
What's the best hotel for a romantic vacation to Pemberton?
What's the best pet-friendly accommodation in Pemberton?
What's the best hotel to stay with easy access to Nairn Falls Provincial Park?
What about the best place to stay close to Pemberton Downtown Community Barn?
What are some hotels with pools in Pemberton?
Recent reviews of Pemberton hotels
More trip options
- Pemberton Hotels by Star Rating
- Hotels near Pemberton Airports
- Hotels near Popular Pemberton Attractions
- More Accommodation Types in Pemberton
- More Hotel Options in Pemberton
- More Popular Hotels in British Columbia
- Other Hotels near Pemberton, British Columbia
- Hotels in Popular Destinations
- Hotel Deals
- Expedia's Latest Trends