Those traveling to Pentling are sure to enjoy the sights to see and things to do. A top sight in the area is Regensburg Cathedral.
- There are 59 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area
- The closest major airport is in Munich (MUC-Franz Josef Strauss Intl.), 43.7 mi (70.3 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Pentling
Regensburg Cathedral is a notable place to visit in the region. In the area, you'll also find University of Regensburg and St. Emmerams Abbey.
Below is a top rated accommodation based on Expedia user reviews:
- Homey! Hotel - This 3-star hotel features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast.
Dressing for Pentling
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 51°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 25°F
- From April to June, the average is 72°F during the day and 35°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 75°F during the day and 45°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 60°F as the daytime average and 29°F as the nighttime average
- About 0.87 inches of rain falls on Pentling each year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 73°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 27°F