Travelers to Pergola will find plenty to explore and enjoy. Top sights around the area include Cathedral of Gubbio and Piazza Grande.
- There are 6 hotels and other accommodations in Pergola
- The closest major airport is in Ancona (AOI-Falconara), 26.1 mi (42.1 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Rimini (RMI-Federico Fellini Intl.), 33.1 mi (53.3 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Pergola
Notable places to visit in the surrounding region include Cathedral of Gubbio and Piazza Grande. Additionally, you'll find Frontone Castle and Furlo Pass in the area.
As you make plans for a getaway to Pergola, your ideal accommodation may not be in the heart of the city but there are 73 hotels and lodging options locally. Below are places to stay in the area:
- Hus med Have is 3.9 mi (6.2 km) from central Pergola. This 3-star hotel in Senigallia features a restaurant, free WiFi, and a bar. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its beach locale and helpful staff.
- Apartment in Restored Farmhouse, Beautiful Views Over the Hills and Pool is 4.1 mi (6.6 km) from the center of Pergola. This 4-star hotel in Pesaro features a restaurant, free WiFi, and a 24-hour fitness center. Our customers like its beach locale and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Apartment in Restored Farmhouse, Beautiful Views Over the Hills and Pool is located 4.1 mi (6.6 km) from the heart of Pergola. This 5-star hotel in Pesaro features a full-service spa, a private beach, and 2 restaurants. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and helpful staff.
Dressing for Pergola
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 55°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 35°F
- From April to June, the average is 80°F during the day and 43°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 83°F during the day and 54°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 67°F as the daytime average and 36°F as the nighttime average
- About 1.34 inches of rain falls on Pergola each year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 81°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 36°F