Visitors can enjoy all that Cagli has to offer including its monuments. Top sights around the area include Cathedral of Gubbio and Piazza Grande.
- There are 25 hotels and other accommodations in Cagli
- The closest major airport is in Rimini (RMI-Federico Fellini Intl.), 31.8 mi (51.1 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Perugia (PEG-Sant Egidio), 33.3 mi (53.5 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Cagli
Notable city landmarks like Church of San Francesco and Rocca Tower might be worth a visit. In the area, you'll also find Cathedral of Gubbio and Piazza Grande.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 25 hotels and other lodging accommodations to pick from in Cagli. Listed here are places to stay within 5 miles of the city center.
- Bed & Breakfast del Teatro is located within 1.3 mi (2 km) of the city center. Located in Cagli, this B&B guestroom features free WiFi and a flat-screen TV.
- Cà Maggio Nuovo is 3 mi (4.9 km) from the city's heart. This country house in Cagli features a restaurant, an outdoor pool, and free parking.
- Residence Via Benamati is located 1.1 mi (1.8 km) from the city center. This bed & breakfast in Cagli features free breakfast and free WiFi.
Dressing for Cagli
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 55°F during the day and 35°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 80°F, while the average at night is 43°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 83°F with nighttime averages of 54°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 67°F and nighttime averages of 36°F
- About 1.34 inches of rain falls on Cagli each year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 81°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 36°F