Find Hotels in Pichilingue
Great deals on hotels, cabins, vacation homes & more from $24
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Mar 26, 2019
Visitors can enjoy all that Pichilingue has to offer including its beaches. There are 112 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area. The closest major airport is in La Paz, Baja California Sur (LAP-Manuel Marquez de Leon Intl.), 16 mi (25.8 km) from the city center.
Sightseeing and Staying in Pichilingue
The city's natural beauty is on display at Pichilingue Beach, Balandra Beach, and El Tecolote Beach. Additionally, you might want to add Tesoro Beach to your agenda.
As you make plans for a getaway to Pichilingue, your ideal accommodation may not be in the city center but there are 78 hotels and lodging options locally. Below are places to stay in the area:
- Hotel Catedral is 9.5 mi (15.2 km) from the center of Pichilingue. This 3.5-star hotel in La Paz features free breakfast, a restaurant, and an outdoor pool. Our customers like its bar and comfortable beds.
- Seven Crown La Paz Malecon is located 9.6 mi (15.4 km) from the heart of Pichilingue. Guests who stay at this 2.5-star hotel in La Paz can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff and clean, comfortable rooms.
- One La Paz Hotel is 9.9 mi (15.9 km) from central Pichilingue. This 3-star hotel in La Paz features free breakfast, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. Our customers like its overall value and convenient parking.
Dressing for Pichilingue
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 84°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 53°F
- From April to June, the average is 96°F during the day and 57°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 96°F during the day and 70°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 92°F as the daytime average and 56°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Pichilingue is 7.09 inches
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 96°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 55°F