Envision yourself on your upcoming vacation: you might think you'll be rambling around downtown, noticing the exquisite environment or the buildings wherever you look. Still, Polar Museum is one feature you're especially anticipating. For a while, you have wanted to go there, and now is the day to mark it off.
Places to Stay Close to Polar Museum
Hotels near Polar Museum
If Polar Museum is at the top of your to-do list, you'd probably like to know some more about it?
To see it with your own eyes, you'll need to travel 710 miles away from the national capital, Oslo, and into a destination called Tromso.
Pick from as many as 22 hotels, all within a radius of 2 miles around Polar Museum. The Clarion Collection Hotel With is only 0.2 miles away. In addition, the Clarion Collection Hotel Aurora and the Scandic Ishavshotel are 0.2 miles and 0.2 miles away, respectively.
Whether you're globetrotting by yourself or with a group, you might prefer to secure your accommodation with one of the several budget hotels nearby. The Radisson Blu Hotel, Tromso and the Scandic Grand Tromsø are a couple of popular choices. The first is 0.3 miles away, while the latter is 0.4 miles.
You'll find a handful of high-end hotels in the immediate area. Just two options that lead the way in terms of elegance and architectural design are the City Living Hotel, Tromsø and the Clarion Hotel The Edge, which are located 0.4 miles and 0.4 miles away, respectively.
There's definitely no need to go without robust coffee and gorgeous delights in the streets around Polar Museum. Verdensteatret is a well-known place frequented by locals and tourists alike, and is only an easy stroll away. Later on in the evening, get a table at one of the nearby restaurants. Taste some of the local flavors and give your body the hearty meal it deserves at Quality Hotel Saga. Finally, head to Clarion Collection Hotel Aurora. Have a few beers and chat with your traveling buddies.
During your visit to the area, you'll come to realize there's more than just Polar Museum to check out:
- Tromso Cathedral, this destination's most important Catholic church, is also an impressive historical and cultural landmark.
- Enjoy an outing devoted to arts and culture at Art Museum of Northern Norway, a well-known museum here.
- Arrange a visit to Mack Brewery and join in on an interesting tour to learn about where this much-loved drink is brewed.
- Go on a spectacular underwater adventure without the need to get wet at Polaria.
- If you want to observe a wide range of plants and birdlife in a relaxing environment, plan a visit to Botanic Gardens.
Expedia's Tromso hotels supply everything you want, so you'll surely get sites near Polar Museum you'll fall in love with. Get hunting: Tromso welcomed quite a few travelers in the past year. You can rest easy once it's time to book, too: multiple guests endorse their Tromso hotel. Need help making a decision? All the secret advice you need we have just a few clicks away.
- You'll find Tromso hotels will always be primed to show you into clean and fresh rooms.
- As you might expect near such a marvelous feature, the fronk desk service at lodging around Polar Museum is great.
- From family reunions to newlyweds, we've got soothing spaces for everyone.
It's understandable why Tromso vacations saw more visitors in 2016 than 2015. Your desired site lies in your future with Expedia's wide database of hotels near Polar Museum.
You'll still have plenty to do in Tromso when you've accomplished Polar Museum.
- Eat a tasty supper of its native fare and happen upon the perfect shop to buy a few souvenirs.
- Tromso also knows its stuff when it comes to specialized treatment after some time spent on its a full itinerary of action.
- Tromso has been only for those in the know, but is now starting to be acknowledged.
Bid adieu to the same old landmarks and call on more than a few astonishing selfies. You'll never regret planning a trip to Tromso, especially when you benefit from Expedia's phenomenal deals on accommodation near Polar Museum. Book today!