Find Hotels in Port Louis
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
You could be seeing lower prices
Visiting Port Louis
Visitors to Port Louis are sure to enjoy the waterfront and shopping. Tourists can also enjoy the city's monuments, museums, and theaters. Top sights in the city include Immigration Depot and Caudan Waterfront.
- There are 20 hotels and other accommodations in Port Louis
- The closest major airport is in Mahebourg (MRU-Sir Seewoosagur Ramgoolam Intl.), 21.8 mi (35 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Port Louis
Cultural venues in the city include National History Museum of Port Louis, Port Louis Theater, and Mauritius Postal Museum. The city is notable for landmarks like Immigration Depot, Jummah Mosque, and St. James Cathedral. Shopping is a favorite activity, so consider an excursion to Port Louis Market and Chinatown.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 20 hotels and other lodging accommodations to select from in Port Louis. Here are top ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Labourdonnais Waterfront Hotel - With a stay at this 5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a full-service spa and 3 restaurants, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its beach locale and comfortable rooms.
- Villa Anakao - Our customers like the helpful staff and proximity to shopping at this hotel. This 3.5-star hotel features free breakfast, a restaurant, and an outdoor pool.
- Le Suffren Hotel & Marina - This 4-star hotel features a marina, a full-service spa, and a casino. Expedia customers like its dining options and room size.
Other top sights in Port Louis include Caudan Waterfront. Popular places to see in the area include Pamplemousses Botanical Garden, 6.3 mi/10.1 km from the city center, and Trou aux Biches Beach, which is 9.4 mi/15.1 km away.
Dressing for Port Louis
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 85°F during the day and 73°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 83°F, while the average at night is 65°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 78°F with nighttime averages of 65°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 85°F and nighttime averages of 67°F
- Average annual rainfall for Port Louis is 1.22 inches
- Usually February and January are the hottest months with an average of 85°F, whereas September and August are often coldest, averaging 65°F
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place to stay in Port Louis?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Port Louis, will I receive a refund?
Where can I learn more about changing or cancelling my trip to Port Louis?
What's the best budget-friendly hotel in Port Louis?
What's the best accommodation for a family trip to Port Louis?
What's the best hotel for a romantic vacation to Port Louis?
Where is the best hotel to stay close to Caudan Waterfront?
What about the best place to stay near Chinatown?
What's the best hotel for a beach vacation in Port Louis?
What's the best high-end place to stay in Port Louis?
What's the best accommodation in Port Louis to be near historical sites?
Recent reviews of Port Louis hotels
More trip options
- Port Louis Hotels by Star Rating
- Hotels near Port Louis Airports
- Hotels near Popular Port Louis Attractions
- More Accommodation Types in Port Louis
- More Hotel Options in Port Louis
- More Popular Hotels in Mauritius
- Other Hotels near Port Louis, Mauritius
- Hotels in Popular Destinations
- Hotel Deals
- Expedia's Latest Trends