Find Beach Hotels & Resorts in Porto from $40
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Sep 10, 2020
More Beachfront Hotels in Porto
- Hotel Solverde Spa & Wellness CenterAvenida da Liberdade, 212, Sao Felix Da Marinha, Vila Nova de Gaia
The price is $128 per night from Jan 26 to Jan 274.3/5Excellent! (957 reviews)
- Axis Vermar Conference & Beach HotelRua Da Imprensa Regional, Povoa De VarzimGet Rates4.1/5Very Good! (277 reviews)
- Golden Tulip Porto Gaia Hotel & SpaRua da Belgica, 86, Praia de Lavadores, Vila Nova de Gaia
The price is $45 per night from Jan 24 to Jan 253.7/5Good! (308 reviews)
- Hotel Boa-VistaEsplanada do Castelo, 58, Foz do Douro, Porto
The price is $86 per night from Jan 26 to Jan 274.2/5Very Good! (293 reviews)
Beach Condos in Porto
- Oporto Sea s Home Experience - Beach & city LifestyleVila Nova de Gaia, Porto DistrictGet Rates
- Myriverplace N.4 Oporto ApartmentsVila Nova de Gaia, Porto DistrictGet Rates
- Bonjardim 1043 ApartmentPorto, Porto DistrictGet Rates5/5Exceptional! (2 reviews)
- Place 4 you with balconies & free parkingPorto, Porto DistrictGet Rates
- Leça Room - Private Room in Shared FlatMatosinhos, Porto DistrictGet Rates
- Cosy Downtown FlatRua Santa Catarina, N.º 1018 , PortoGet Rates2.5/5 (4 reviews)
- UNIK Porto ApartmentPorto, Porto DistrictGet Rates3/5 (1 review)
- ML Apartments AvenuePorto, Porto DistrictGet Rates
- Luxurious, modern and spacious T3.Vila Nova de Gaia, Porto DistrictGet Rates
- Apartment Portas do mar in condominium with swimming poolMatosinhos, Porto DistrictGet Rates
Beach Villas in Porto
- Nova Sintra Twin HousesFormiga, 200, Porto, PortoGet Rates
- Typical Villa With Riverview by HomingDoutor Alfredo Faria de Magalhães 224, Vila Nova de GaiaGet Rates
- New- Lvpremier Granja Gr1- Seafront Villa, Pool, Garden, Fireplace, Central HeatVila Nova de Gaia, Porto DistrictGet Rates4.8/5Exceptional! (4 reviews)
- Aguda Beach Charming House by MPAvenida da República 819, Praia da Aguda - Arcozelo, Vila Nova de GaiaGet Rates
- The Yellow House 3 :)Vila Nova de Gaia, Porto DistrictGet Rates2/5 (4 reviews)
- The Yellow House 2 :)Vila Nova de Gaia, Porto DistrictGet Rates4.2/5Excellent! (13 reviews)
- Lavender Sunset House - Lavender RoomVila Nova de Gaia, Porto DistrictGet Rates4.3/5Excellent! (7 reviews)
- URBAN VIEWS TOWNHOUSE INFANTE 4 LEVELS PRIVATE TERRACE & PRIVATE GARAGE FOR TWOPorto, Porto DistrictGet Rates4.9/5Exceptional! (9 reviews)
- URBAN VIEWS TOWNHOUSE ARRABID 4 LEVELS PRIVATE TERRACE & GARAGE FOR TWOPorto, Porto District
The price is $108 per night from Feb 22 to Feb 235/5Exceptional! (14 reviews)
- Golden Holidays by Rogério Samora - Luxury Villa and Art GalleryPorto, Porto DistrictGet Rates4.8/5Exceptional! (5 reviews)
Beach Hotels in Porto
Known for its wineries and shopping, Porto has a lot to offer the traveler dreaming of a holiday. With 230 beach hotels and other accommodation options to pick from in this riverfront destination, it's a breeze to find one that meets your needs.
As you look for a place to stay near the water in Porto, consider selecting one of these top beach hotels with positive traveler reviews.
Hotel Solverde Spa & Wellness Center - 5 luxury hotel on the beach. It features an outdoor pool, buffet, and a spa tub. Guests love the pool and location.
Varzinn Hotel - 3 hotel near Redonda Beach. Our travelers recommend its beach and comfy beds. This hotel boasts daily, complimentary wireless Internet access, and free self parking.
Praiagolfe Hotel - 4 spa hotel on the beach. It offers an indoor pool, a spa tub, and a restaurant. Guest reviews highlight the pool and location.
FOZ Apartment - Apartment, 8-minute walk from Carneiro Beach. It features kitchens and televisions. Guests love the location and comfy beds.
Axis Vermar Conference & Beach Hotel - 4 family-friendly hotel, 6-minute walk from Redonda Beach. Our travelers recommend its cleanliness. This hotel boasts an outdoor pool, buffet, and a spa tub.
Planning Your Trip to Porto
If you're wondering about the local weather, you can use these monthly averages to determine the best time to visit.
- Hottest months: August, July, September, and June, with an average temperature of 76°F
- Coldest months: January, February, December, and March, with an average temperature of 41°F
- Driest months: July, August, June, and September, with an average rainfall of 1.59 inches
- Rainiest months: November, January, December, and February, with an average rainfall of 6.29 inches
Sightseeing in and Around PortoAfter getting settled at your accommodation of choice, you'll likely want to venture out and explore. Beach lovers can head straight to Carneiro Beach or Ourigo Beach for some quality time by the water. Discover the area's wineries and shopping, and make time for local attractions like Sandeman Cellars and Porto Cathedral. For additional things to see and do, consider a visit to Museum of Port Wine or Casa da Musica. Visitors also enjoy Porto for its:
Getting Around Porto
The closest major airport is in Porto (OPO-Dr. Francisco de Sa Carneiro), located 6.8 mi (10.9 km) from the city center. You can walk to nearby metro stations including Bolhao Station, Trindade Station, and Aliados Station. If you want to journey outside of the area, hop aboard a train from Porto Sao Bento Station, Porto Campanha Station, or Campanhã Station. You can learn about options for water transportation at the local port.