Visiting Pozuelo de Alarcon
Visitors can enjoy all that Pozuelo de Alarcon has to offer including the parks, monuments, and restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its shopping. Around the area, top sights include Plaza Mayor, Prado Museum, and Madrid Zoo Aquarium.
- You'll find 2439 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Madrid
- The closest major airport is in Madrid (MAD-Adolfo Suarez Madrid-Barajas), 13.2 mi (21.2 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Pozuelo de Alarcon
A couple of favorite places to visit are Fuente de la Salud and Casa de Campo. In the area, you'll also find Plaza Mayor and Prado Museum.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 6 hotels and other lodging options to pick from in Pozuelo de Alarcon. Here you'll find top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- AC Hotel La Finca by Marriott - Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in Somosaguas can enjoy access to a fitness center and a bar, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its dining options and bar.
- Eurostars I-Hotel - Our customers love the convenient parking and WiFi at this hotel. This 4-star hotel features a restaurant, free WiFi, and a bar.
- NH Pozuelo Ciudad de la Imagen - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free parking and a bar, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its convenient parking.
Popular places to visit outside the city include IFEMA - Feria de Madrid, located 10.7 mi (17.2 km) from the city center, and Madrid Zoo Aquarium, which is 3.1 mi (5 km) away.
Getting Around Pozuelo de Alarcon
With so many choices for transportation, exploring all of Pozuelo de Alarcon is easy. You can access metro transit at Belgica Station, Pozuelo West Station, and Dos Castillas Station. If you want to explore the larger area, hop on a train at Pozuelo Station.
Dressing for Pozuelo de Alarcon
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 61°F during the day and 34°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 86°F, while the average at night is 42°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 90°F with nighttime averages of 52°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 73°F and nighttime averages of 34°F
- About 1.14 inches of rain falls on Pozuelo de Alarcon each year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 87°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 35°F