Think of yourself walking around the streets of a fresh place, noticing the gorgeous scenery or the buildings wherever you look. Still, there's one attraction you've been especially looking forward to: Prague National Theatre. For as long as you can recall, you have wanted to wander there, and the moment has arrived to check it off.
Find Your Best Prague National Theatre Accommodation
Hotels near Prague National Theatre
Memories make the best souvenirs. So you'll be happy you took the chance to visit Prague National Theatre!
It's located in the vibrant national capital of Prague.
There are as many as 137 hotels located within 0.6 miles of Prague National Theatre. The Four Seasons Hotel Prague, Mandarin Oriental, Prague and Augustine, a Luxury Collection Hotel, Prague are a few of the most popular ones.
Save a few dollars and book one of the numerous budget hotels to be found in the area. 0.8 miles away, you'll find the Golden Well Hotel, but if that's not right for you, then an alternative is the Aria Hotel by Library Hotel Collection, which is 0.6 miles away.
Remember that you have the option of staying in one of the area's upmarket hotels if you feel like giving yourself a treat. Raise the bar on your overall experience at the Hotel U Prince, (0.5 miles away), or the InterContinental Prague, (0.8 miles away).
If the hot coffee at Hunger Wall Residence doesn't get you pumped for a day at Prague National Theatre, the delicious sweets will. This popular eatery is just a short stroll away. Later on, refuel with a hearty evening meal at Hotel Leonardo Prague. You'll be pleased to know that this spot is also near. And finally, order a glass of wine and talk to some other tourists while you unwind at Mosaic House.
There are a few other things to see and do in proximity to Prague National Theatre:
- Laterna Magika is an important component of the region's rich culture. You'll have a memorable night at theater here as well as get an insight into the local arts and cultural scene.
- The wide range of art exhibits at Naprstek Museum make this art museum an attraction that shouldn't be missed.
- Bethlehem Chapel is sacred for some of the locals, however anyone can appreciate the calmness it offers.
- Take a relaxing walk through the paved paths of Kampa Park. Spend time under the open sky and breathe in the fresh air.
- If you feel like jazzing up your vacation, visit Bedrich Smetana Museum, and while you're at it, give your knowledge on instruments a tuning too.
Visitors to Prague National Theatre commonly take advantage of the metro. Prague Main Railway Station is the nearest station and is only 1 mile away.
Prague 1 hotels listed on Expedia supply everything you want, so you can be sure to get lodging near Prague National Theatre you'll adore. Start going: Prague 1 welcomed quite a few tourists in the last year. Once reservation time is here, you can spend boldly: travelers of all sorts would endorse their Prague 1 hotel to a buddy. Need help deciding? You'll discover all the inside information you need right here.
- You're in the right place if you're in search of accommodations that are snug in addition to clean.
- The staff at hotels close to Prague National Theatre provide awesome service which will only improve your journey to this marvelous feature.
- Rooms in Prague 1 accommodation are always fresh and clean.
Thanks to our diverse list of hotels near Prague National Theatre, you can stay right next door.
About Prague 1
There are still further things to do in Prague 1 once you've done Prague National Theatre.
- Prague 1 has been only for those in on the secret, but it is currently starting to be recognized.
- Find a cute gallery to purchase some mementos and enjoy a delightful dish of the local cuisine.
- Prague 1 also knows several things about special care after some hours spent on its a full schedule of activities.
Planning a vacation to Prague 1 is unquestionably the best idea you've ever come up with, especially when you cash in on Expedia's phenomenal deals on accommodation near Prague National Theatre. Bid adieu to the landmarks you're used to and usher in more than a few new landscapes!