When you envision your next day, you might think you'll be rambling through the streets, taking note of the gorgeous landscapes or the buildings everywhere around you. Still, there's one draw you are looking forward to in particular: Old Town Square. It has been an item on your bucket list for as long as you can recall, and now is the day to mark it accomplished.
Find Your Best Old Town Square Hotel
Hotels near Old Town Square
Old Town Square is a location that will stay with you years after your vacation is over.
If you are lucky enough to check it out, you will find yourself in Prague, the nation's capital city.
There are up to 163 hotels within 0.6 miles of Old Town Square. The Four Seasons Hotel Prague, Buddha-Bar Hotel Prague and Old Town Square - Dlouha Apartments are some of the most popular ones.
Accommodation can often be a considerable cost when globetrotting, so why not save some precious dollars and grab a room at one of the close-by budget hotels? The Mandarin Oriental, Prague (0.7 miles away) and the Augustine, a Luxury Collection Hotel, Prague (0.6 miles away) are two popular places to remember.
There's a handful of high-end accommodation options in this area. Make sure you look up the Old Town Square Hotel, which is only 0.1 miles away. Another great place is the Hotel U Prince, 0.08 miles away.
Before you make your way to Old Town Square, get a caffeine boost at Art Deco Imperial Hotel (Na Poříčí 1072/15, Praha 1). End the night with an enticing dinner from Old Town Square Hotel (Staroměstské náměstí 548/20, Praha 1). This dining establishment is 0.06 miles from Old Town Square, making it an optimal choice.
You don't need to travel very far from Old Town Square to find other things to see and do in this region:
- Discover previous significant figures who continue to influence the area today at Old Town Hall Tower, a historically significant building that has played witness to many different governments.
- Reconnect with your spiritual side while on the raod and sit with other worshipers at St. Nicholas Church at the Old Town Square.
- Stone Bell House provides everything an art enthusiast could want, so make sure you spend an hour or two here when passing through the region.
- "The aim of art is to represent not the outward appearance of things, but their inward significance." Consider this great quote when you view the collection at Kinsky Palace.
- Get in touch with your spirituality and sit with other worshipers at Tyn Cathedral.
It's just 0.7 miles to get from Old Town Square to the closest rail transport terminal, Prague Main Railway Station.
Our directory of Prague 1 hotels offers all that you require, so you can be certain to have choices near Old Town Square that you'll enjoy. Lots of visitors visit from everywhere on earth, so start researching. You're a few clicks away from all the recommendations and advice you could want. Once it's time to book, do so confidently: explorers of all sorts would recommend their Prague 1 hotel to a buddy.
- Fitting for such a marvelous feature, the staff at lodging near Old Town Square provide grand service.
- We have comfy accommodations for everyone, including big families with children and individuals.
- Discover that Prague 1 lodging are always presentable and fresh.
Your choice place awaits with our diverse registry of hotels near Old Town Square.
Learn About Prague 1
After you've crossed Old Town Square off your list, you'll still have more to do in Prague 1.
- Enjoy an evening of dancing and drinks to end the exploration; the next day, pay a visit to one of the territory's monuments.
- You will discover Prague 1 also knows a thing or two about custom care after some time spent on its abundant adventures.
- In order to really delve into each sight the region has to provide, read about all the activities near Prague 1.
You'll never regret paying a visit to Prague 1, particularly when you benefit from the phenomenal deals on accommodation near Old Town Square from Expedia. Prepare to wave goodbye to the same old landmarks and meet some new group photos!