Visitors to Prosser are sure to enjoy the wineries and restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its coffeehouses.
- You'll find 56 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Tri-Cities
- The closest major airport is in Richland, WA (RLD), 19 mi (30.6 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Pasco, WA (PSC-Tri-Cities), 27.4 mi (44.1 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Prosser
Wine tasting is just one of the top activities, while Milbrandt Vineyards and Barrel Springs Winery are sights to visit. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Sage Bluff Alpacas and Yakima River Valley.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 5 hotels and other lodging options to select from in Prosser. Here are top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
Dressing for Prosser
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 64°F and the nighttime average to be 24°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 86°F during the day and 37°F at night
- July through September averages 93°F during the day and 42°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 75°F during the day and 24°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Prosser is 6.61 inches
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 89°F, while the coldest months are December and January with an average of 26°F