Budget-minded travelers will find good deals in Sunnyside, and many visitors are sure to appreciate the wineries and restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's shopping, coffeehouses, and breweries.
- There are 7 hotels and other accommodations in Sunnyside
- The closest major airport is in Richland, WA (RLD), 23.1 mi (37.3 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Pasco, WA (PSC-Tri-Cities), 32.3 mi (52 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Sunnyside
A couple of favorite places to visit are Hanford Reach National Monument and Yakima River Valley. Additionally, you'll find Barrel Springs Winery and Terra Blanca in the area.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 7 hotels and other lodging options to select from in Sunnyside. Here are top ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Sunnyside Inn Bed & Breakfast - This 2.5-star bed & breakfast features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and helpful staff.
- Best Western Plus Grapevine Inn - Our customers like the family-friendly amenities and helpful staff at this hotel. This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, an indoor pool, and free WiFi.
- Quality Inn Sunnyside Heart of Wine Country - This 2.5-star motel features free breakfast, an indoor pool, and free WiFi. Expedia customers like its breakfast and overall value.
Dressing for Sunnyside
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 63°F and the nighttime average to be 26°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 87°F during the day and 37°F at night
- July through September averages 93°F during the day and 42°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 73°F during the day and 25°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Sunnyside is 8.03 inches
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 90°F, while the coldest months are December and January with an average of 27°F