Find Pet-Friendly Hotels in Provincetown, MA from $110
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Top Provincetown Pet-friendly Hotels
You could be seeing lower prices
Provincetown Pet-Friendly Hotels Information
Looking for an escape to Provincetown with your cat or dog? Stay with your furry friend at one of 7 pet-friendly hotels or accommodations. Review these popular Provincetown hotels and accommodations that are liked by travelers with pets:
- Surfside Hotel and Suites is not only pet-friendly, but also offers accommodations with free WiFi and private yards. Customers enjoy this 2.5-star hotel's clean guestrooms and beach locale.
- Pilgrim House is a hotel that welcomes dogs, and offers human guests free WiFi and flat-screen TVs. Guests enjoy this 3.5-star hotel's convenient parking and central location.
Planning Your Trip to Provincetown
Interested in the area's seasonal weather averages? Arrange your excursions with this information about the climate.
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 48°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 22°F
- April-June: the average is 76°F during the day and 33°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 80°F during the day and 50°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 65°F as the daytime average and 25°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Provincetown is 41.95 inches
Exploring Provincetown with Your Pet
Known for its entertainment, Provincetown has lots to offer visitors including its port and monuments. See the local sights and visit top attractions like Pilgrim Monument and Herring Cove Beach. While you're there, make sure you don't miss Provincetown Town Hall and Meetinghouse Theatre and Concert Hall. If you need some supplies for your animal companion, stop at K C's Animal Resort, Ace - Conwell Home Center, or Paws & Whiskers.