Find Romantic Hotels in Provincetown, MA from $100
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Featured Provincetown Romantic Hotels
Reviewed on Nov 10, 2020
Reviewed on Feb 28, 2020
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Jan 11, 2021
Reviewed on Oct 13, 2020
Reviewed on Sep 1, 2020
Romantic Luxury Hotels
- Eben House90 Bradford St, Provincetown, MAGet Rates4.7/5Exceptional! (122 reviews)
- The Waterford Inn386 Commercial Street, Provincetown, MA
The price is $129 per night from Jan 20 to Jan 214.4/5Wonderful! (131 reviews)
- Cape Colony Inn280 Bradford Street, Provincetown, MAGet Rates4.4/5Excellent! (908 reviews)
- The Masthead Resort31-41 Commercial Street, P O Box 577, Provincetown, MA
The price is $100 per night from Feb 4 to Feb 53.9/5Very Good! (343 reviews)
Romantic Spa Hotels
- Carpe Diem Guesthouse and SPA12-14 Johnson Street, Provincetown, MAGet Rates4.9/5Exceptional! (132 reviews)
- Seaglass Inn & Spa105 Bradford Street Extension, Provincetown, MAGet Rates4.7/5Exceptional! (425 reviews)
- Crowne Pointe Historic Inn & Spa - Adults Only82 Bradford Street, Provincetown, MAGet Rates4.6/5Wonderful! (475 reviews)
- Sandcastle Resort and Club929 Commercial Street, Provincetown, MAGet Rates3.6/5Good! (601 reviews)
Romantic Hotels and Accommodations in Provincetown
Are you and your partner looking for a romantic escape? Couples choose Provincetown for its beautiful beaches and biking. During your trip, you may want to go for a sunset stroll along the water with your love at Herring Cove Beach, Long Point, or Race Point Beach.
Whether you want to get a couple's massage or enjoy a candlelit dinner, you'll have your choice of 38 hotels and other accommodations in Provincetown to make for the perfect weekend away.
Our guests love these hotels and other accommodations for their romantic atmosphere and amenities:
Crowne Pointe Historic Inn & Spa: This 4-star hotel offers couples' treatment rooms, a garden-view restaurant, and 2 spa tubs. Our guests appreciate its breakfast and central location.
Charming 1-bedroom Condo in East end of Provincetown With Parking: This condo offers a kitchen, a living room, and a garden. Our guests appreciate its comfortable beds and beach locale.
Ocean View, Beach Access , Free Wifi, Outdoor Shower, Parking, Pet Friendly....: Vacation home featuring massages, free WiFi, and a garden. Customers give positive reviews for its comfortable beds.
When is the Best Time to Visit Provincetown?
Weather can be an important factor for your romantic getaway, so we've provided rainfall and temperature averages to help you pick the best travel dates:
- Hottest months: July, August, June, and September, with an average temperature of 77°F
- Coldest months: February, January, March, and December, with an average temperature of 23°F
- Driest months: July, February, May, and August, with an average rainfall of 2.96 inches
- Rainiest months: November, March, January, and December, with an average rainfall of 4.03 inches
Sightseeing in and Around Provincetown
There's nothing better than experiencing a new destination with your sweetheart, so consider checking out all that Provincetown has to offer. Couples looking for a little of everything will enjoy Provincetown for its seafood restaurants, biking, and beaches. You might consider a visit to Pilgrim Monument, Herring Cove Beach, or Meetinghouse Theatre and Concert Hall.Travelers also pick Provincetown for its:
- Bird watching
Getting Around Provincetown
To get to Provincetown, book a flight to Provincetown, MA (PVC-Provincetown Municipal), which is the closest major airport, located 2.3 mi (3.7 km) from the city center. You can find out about water transportation options at the local port.