Find Hotels in Pueblo, CO
Great deals on hotels, cabins, vacation homes & more from $46
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on Oct 16, 2020
You could be seeing lower prices
Families will find kid-friendly activities in Pueblo, and visitors give high marks for the shopping and top-notch restaurants. Walkable and welcoming, this city attracts tourists with its riverfront and mountain views. A top sight in the city is Royal Gorge Bridge.
- There are 58 hotels and other accommodations in Pueblo
- The closest major airport is in Pueblo, CO (PUB-Pueblo Memorial), 6.4 mi (10.3 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Colorado Springs, CO (COS), 37 mi (59.5 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Pueblo
Cultural venues in the city include El Pueblo History Museum, Pueblo Railway Museum, and Pueblo Weisbrod Aircraft Museum. Families come for attractions such as Pueblo Zoo, Nature and Raptor Center of Pueblo, and Pueblo Greyhound Racetrack. The city is notable for landmarks like Royal Gorge Bridge, Pueblo Union Depot, and Bishop Castle.
In Pueblo, there are 58 hotels and other lodging accommodations so you'll have ample places to choose from for a perfect vacation. These are highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- The Rusted Poppy Inn - This 3.5-star bed & breakfast features free WiFi, free parking, and concierge services. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff and comfortable beds.
- The Edgar Olin House - Our customers like the breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms at this B&B. This 3-star bed & breakfast in Northside features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking.
- Parkview Inn Motel - With a stay at this 2-star motel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its overall value and convenient parking.
Dressing for Pueblo
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 63°F and the nighttime average to be 13°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 92°F during the day and 30°F at night
- July through September averages 94°F during the day and 41°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 75°F during the day and 13°F at night
- About 12.64 inches of rain falls on Pueblo each year
- Hottest months are usually July and June with an average temperature of 91°F, while the coldest months are January and December with an average of 15°F
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place to stay in Pueblo?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Pueblo, will I receive a refund?
Where can I learn more about changing or cancelling my trip to Pueblo?
What's the best budget-friendly hotel in Pueblo?
What's the best hotel for families in Pueblo?
What's the best place to stay for a romantic vacation in Pueblo?
What's the best pet-friendly accommodation in Pueblo?
Where is the best hotel to stay near Royal Gorge Bridge?
What about the best place to stay close to Historic Arkansas Riverwalk of Pueblo?
What's the best golf hotel in Pueblo?
Recent reviews of Pueblo hotels
More trip options
- Pueblo Hotels by Star Rating
- Hotels near Pueblo Airports
- Hotels in Pueblo Neighborhoods
- Hotels near Popular Pueblo Attractions
- More Accommodation Types in Pueblo
- More Hotel Options in Pueblo
- More Popular Hotels in Colorado
- Other Hotels near Pueblo, Colorado
- Hotels in Popular Destinations
- Hotel Deals
- Expedia's Latest Trends