Imagine yourself in a fresh place: you probably see yourself wandering around the avenues, taking note of the exquisite nature or the buildings everywhere around you. But Puente Romano is one draw you have been looking forward to most of all. Right now is finally the day to get there.
Puente Romano Accommodation
Hotels near Puente Romano
If you would like to travel back in time, Puente Romano is waiting.
To arrive there, you'll need to travel 170 miles away from the national capital, Madrid, and into a place called Merida.
With 16 accommodation choices within 2 miles of Puente Romano, you'll spend less time traveling and more time enjoying yourself. The Parador de Mérida and the CAPITOLIO Apartamentos Turísticos are 0.3 miles and 0.4 miles away. Another handy option, the Hotel Ilunion Mérida Palace, is 0.1 miles away.
There are a generous number of affordable hotels conveniently located nearby. 0.2 miles away, you'll find the Hotel & Boutique Spa Adealba, but if that's not to your liking, then you might like to take a look at the Hotel Velada Mérida, which is 0.8 miles away.
If you're hunting for a place to stay that's a little extra special, you'll come across plenty of upmarket establishments relatively close by. Make sure you take a look at the Hostal Las Abadias, only 0.9 miles away, and the Apartamento Tíbula Teatro, which is 0.8 miles away.
Puente Romano is surrounded by some local eateries where tired travelers can get a quick pick-me up after a day of touring and picture snapping. Find a comfortable seat, purchase a coffee and get your caffeine fix at Ven P'acá. A little later, you ought to delight in some dinner at another nearby spot, Restaurante Gonzalo Valverde. To cap the night off, take one final walk and grab a cocktail at Hostal Restaurante El Torero.
Don't forget that there are also lots of other things going on within close range of Puente Romano:
- Voyage back in time and walk in the footsteps of those who fought at Alcazaba, one of the region's most popular historic attractions.
- Immerse yourself in history, spend time looking around and exploring, or simply meeting friends at Plaza de Espana.
- If you and your children are fascinated by archaeology, then the Museum of Visigothic Art is the ideal place for you to get educated on a wide range of artifacts and the customs and beliefs of times gone by.
- Take a moment to look up at the walls of Arco de Trajano and try to envisage the events that played out under this historic arch.
- Temple of Diana is a place built for worship ingrained with remarkable architecture.
A modest distance of 0.5 miles is all that separates Puente Romano from the rail station, Merida.
Our registry of hotels in Merida Old Town has all you require, so you can definitely find lodging near Puente Romano that you'll enjoy. You won't be the only one searching lots of sightseers select Merida Old Town for an excellent vacation. All the insider information you're looking for you'll find right here. When booking time arrives, set off with certainty: all manner of sightseers approve of their Merida Old Town hotel.
- As you might expect near such a marvelous monument, the staff at hotels around Puente Romano go beyond all targets.
- And we have accommodations that are serene for all types, from family reunions to individuals.
- Rooms in Merida Old Town accommodation are neat, orderly, and waiting to welcome you.
Thanks to Expedia's broad roster of hotels near Puente Romano, your prized site lies in your future.
Fascinating Merida Old Town Facts and Figures
There are still further activities to do in Merida Old Town after Puente Romano is accomplished.
- Take a look at all the pastimes near Merida Old Town to really have a look at everything the town has to provide.
- Duck into a cute shop to look for necessities and make a date for a mouthwatering meal of its trademark foods.
- Merida Old Town also knows its stuff when it comes to setting out the red carpet after a day spent on its abundant pastimes.
You'll never regret paying a visit to Merida Old Town, particularly when you have one of the phenomenal deals on accommodation near Puente Romano from Expedia. Get ready to wave goodbye to the same old vistas and call on some awe-inspiring new photo opportunities!