Visiting Puerto San Jose
Visitors can enjoy all that Puerto San Jose has to offer including the beaches and restaurants. A top sight in the city is Puerto San Jose Beach.
- There are 33 hotels and other accommodations in Puerto San Jose
- The closest major airport is in Guatemala City (GUA-La Aurora Intl.), 49.4 mi (79.6 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Puerto San Jose
A favorite place to visit in the city is Puerto San Jose Beach. Additionally, you can explore the sights and enjoy the activities in the larger area.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 33 hotels and other lodging options to select from in Puerto San Jose. Here are top ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Paredon Surf House - This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, a restaurant, and an outdoor pool. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its beach locale and helpful staff.
- Hotel Soleil Pacifico - Our customers like the beach locale and pool at this resort. This 3.5-star resort features 3 outdoor pools, 2 restaurants, and free parking.
One of the popular sights outside the city is Monterrico Beach, 23.7 mi/38.2 km from the city center.
Dressing for Puerto San Jose
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 97°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 65°F
- From April to June, the average is 97°F during the day and 69°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 95°F during the day and 70°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 93°F as the daytime average and 66°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Puerto San Jose is 43.76 inches
- March and April are usually the hottest months averaging 97°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 65°F