Find Hotels in Pulaski, NY
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Nov 16, 2020
Reviewed on Oct 15, 2020
Reviewed on Oct 8, 2020
Reviewed on Oct 13, 2020
Reviewed on Oct 20, 2020
Visitors to Pulaski are sure to enjoy the riverfront. Tourists can also enjoy the city's seafood restaurants and opera houses.
- There are 14 hotels and other accommodations in Pulaski
- The closest major airport is in Watertown, NY (ART-Watertown Intl.), 30.7 mi (49.4 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Syracuse, NY (SYR-Hancock Intl.), 30.8 mi (49.5 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Pulaski
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the riverfront and these places to visit: Selkirk Shores State Park, Sandy Island Beach State Park, and Lake Ontario. Fishing is a top activity, and Pines Golf Course is one place to visit. Additionally, you might want to add Pulaski Historical Society and Museum to your agenda.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 14 hotels and other lodging accommodations to choose from in Pulaski. Below are top ones based on our user reviews:
- Super 8 by Wyndham Pulaski - With a stay at this 2-star motel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its overall value and helpful staff.
- Port Lodge Motel Pulaski - Our customers like the location at this motel. With a stay at this 2-star motel, guests can enjoy access to an outdoor pool and free parking, along with free WiFi.
- Red Carpet Inn Pulaski - With a stay at this 2-star motel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi.
Dressing for Pulaski
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 47°F and the nighttime average to be 14°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 78°F during the day and 29°F at night
- July through September averages 80°F during the day and 45°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 63°F during the day and 17°F at night
- Pulaski gets about 39.41 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 78°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 16°F