Visitors can enjoy all that Qrendi has to offer including the restaurants, parks, and monuments. Top sights in the city include Hagar Qim, Blue Grotto, and Mnajdra Megalithic Temples.
- There are 607 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area
- The closest major airport is in Luqa (MLA-Malta Intl.), 2.8 mi (4.5 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Qrendi
Notable city landmarks like Hagar Qim and Mnajdra Megalithic Temples might be worth a visit. Additionally, you might want to add Blue Grotto to your agenda.
As you plan your vacation to Qrendi, the best accommodation may not be centrally located but there are 484 hotels and lodging options locally. Here are places to stay in the region:
- Grand Hotel Excelsior is 5.5 mi (8.8 km) from central Qrendi. This 5-star hotel in Floriana features a marina, a full-service spa, and a private beach. Our customers like its convenient parking and comfortable, quiet rooms.
- Hilton Malta is located 6.7 mi (10.8 km) from the heart of Qrendi. Guests who stay at this 5-star hotel in St. Julian's can enjoy access to 4 outdoor pools and a full-service spa, along with a private balcony. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its central location and clean, quiet rooms.
- Corinthia Hotel St. George's Bay is 7.2 mi (11.5 km) from the center of Qrendi. Guests who stay at this 5-star resort in St. Julian's can enjoy access to 6 outdoor pools and a full-service spa, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its WiFi and proximity to public transit.
Outside the city, top places to visit include Catacombs of St. Paul and St. Agatha's Crypt, located 4.6 mi (7.3 km) from the city center, and St. Paul's Cathedral, which is 4.7 mi (7.5 km) away.
Dressing for Qrendi
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 63°F and the nighttime average to be 50°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 82°F during the day and 59°F at night
- July through September averages 85°F during the day and 69°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 78°F during the day and 52°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Qrendi is 19.69 inches
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 83°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 51°F