Apartments in Quad Cities for Rent
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Other property types in Quad Cities
Motel 6 Moline, IL
Reviewed on Oct 2, 2020
Hyatt Place East Moline Quad Cities
Reviewed on Oct 27, 2020
Hyatt House East Moline Quad Cities
Reviewed on Oct 22, 2020
Staying in an Apartment in Quad Cities
There are plenty of places to stay in Quad Cities with 51 hotels and other lodging accommodations. Though there aren't many apartments, we can help you locate similar accommodations. When you search on Expedia, you can filter by amenities such as a kitchen— just one of the conveniences you might find in an apartment. You can also search for similar properties such as condos, vacation homes, or cottages. Why not enjoy the treasured shops and scenic riverfront in this family-friendly area?
Below is a favorite apartment in Quad Cities:
- In Davenport
- Includes free WiFi, a living room, and cable TV
- Free parking and self-service laundry on site
When is the Best Time to Visit Quad Cities?
Though weather is just one aspect, it can really affect your travel plans, especially if you are planning a longer stay. Since apartments often have more stringent cancellation policies, it’s good to familiarize yourself with these seasonal weather averages before you book.
- The hottest months are typically July and June, while January and December are the coldest months
- January-March: Daytime temperatures average 56° F and nighttime temperatures average 12° F
- April-June: 83° F is the daytime average and 34° F is the nighttime average
- July-September: Daytime averages are around 84° F and nighttime averages are around 46° F
- October-December: The average temperatures are 69° F during the day and 13° F at night
- Average rainfall is 35.98 inches in a year
Must See in Quad Cities
Quad Cities is well regarded for its riverfront and shops. Enjoy the outdoors at Vander Veer Botanical Park and Riverside Park, or simply take in cultural attractions like Putnam Museum and Family Museum. NorthPark Mall and Mississippi Valley Fairgrounds are other places to visit while you're in town.Quad Cities is also notable for its:
- Live music
- Casino gaming
How to Get to Quad Cities and Around the Area
Fly into Moline, IL (MLI-Quad City Intl.), which is located 11.6 mi (18.7 km) from the heart of the city. If you'd like to explore around the area, consider renting a car to take in more sights.