Find Hotels in Quad Cities
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on Nov 2, 2020
Reviewed on Aug 23, 2020
You could be seeing lower prices
Visiting Quad Cities
Families will find kid-friendly activities in Quad Cities, and visitors give high marks for the riverfront, shopping, and casinos. This city also attracts tourists with its live music, entertainment choices, and restaurants. Top sights in the city include Rhythm City Casino and Isle of Capri.
- There are 60 hotels and other accommodations in Quad Cities
- The closest major airport is in Moline, IL (MLI-Quad City Intl.), 11.6 mi (18.7 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Quad Cities
The city is well known for its live music and theaters, and cultural venues include Putnam Museum, Family Museum, and River Music Experience. Favorite family attractions include Mississippi Valley Fairgrounds and Muscatine Aquatic Center. The city is notable for landmarks like B.J. and Mabel Palmer Mansion, Government Bridge, and Rock Island Centennial Bridge.
In Quad Cities, there are 60 hotels and other lodging accommodations so you'll have a variety of choices for a perfect vacation. Here you'll find highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- The Merrill Hotel & Conference Center, Muscatine, a Tribute Portfolio Hotel - This 4-star hotel features a restaurant, an indoor pool, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its dining options and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Davenport - Our customers like the bar and overall value at this hotel. This 3-star hotel features a restaurant, an indoor pool, and free WiFi.
- My Place Hotel-Davenport/Quad Cities IA - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free parking and a business center, along with an in-room kitchen. Expedia customers like its proximity to shopping and comfortable, quiet rooms.
Other top sights in Quad Cities include Rhythm City Casino and Isle of Capri. A popular place to see in the surrounding area is TaxSlayer Center, located 8 mi (12.8 km) from the heart of the city.
Dressing for Quad Cities
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 56°F during the day and 12°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 83°F, while the average at night is 34°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 84°F with nighttime averages of 46°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 69°F and nighttime averages of 13°F
- About 36.02 inches of rain falls on Quad Cities each year
- Usually July and June are the hottest months with an average of 82°F, whereas January and December are often coldest, averaging 16°F
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place to stay in Quad Cities?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Quad Cities, will I receive a refund?
Where can I learn more about changing or cancelling my trip to Quad Cities?
What's the best place to stay on a budget in Quad Cities?
What's the best accommodation for a family vacation to Quad Cities?
What's the best hotel for a romantic getaway to Quad Cities?
What's the best pet-friendly accommodation in Quad Cities?
Where is the best hotel to stay near Rhythm City Casino?
What about the best place to stay close to Mississippi Valley Fairgrounds?
What's the best luxury place to stay in Quad Cities?
What's the best boutique-style hotel in Quad Cities?
What are some accommodations with pools in Quad Cities?
Recent reviews of Quad Cities hotels
More trip options
- Hotels near Quad Cities Airports
- Hotels in Quad Cities Neighborhoods
- Hotels near Popular Quad Cities Attractions
- More Hotel Options in Quad Cities
- More Popular Hotels in United States of America
- Other Hotels near Quad Cities, United States of America
- Hotels in Popular Destinations
- Hotel Deals
- Expedia's Latest Trends