Families will find kid-friendly activities in Bettendorf, and visitors give high marks for the top-notch restaurants. This city also attracts tourists with its casinos, shopping, and riverfront.
- You'll find 51 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Quad Cities
- The closest major airport is in Moline, IL (MLI-Quad City Intl.), 4.8 mi (7.7 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Bettendorf
A couple of favorite places to visit are Isle of Capri and Family Museum. Additionally, you'll find Celebration River Cruise Dock and John Deere Pavilion in the area.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 7 hotels and other lodging options to pick from in Bettendorf. Below are highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Hilton Garden Inn Bettendorf/Quad Cities - With a stay at this 3.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its dining options and pool.
- Courtyard by Marriott Quad Cities Bettendorf - Our customers like the helpful staff and clean, comfortable rooms at this hotel. This 3-star hotel features a restaurant, an indoor pool, and free WiFi.
- Isle Casino Hotel - Bettendorf - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a casino and 3 restaurants, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its overall value and clean, quiet rooms.
Dressing for Bettendorf
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 56°F during the day and 14°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 86°F, while the average at night is 35°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 86°F with nighttime averages of 47°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 70°F and nighttime averages of 15°F
- Bettendorf gets about 37.95 inches of rain per year
- Usually July and June are the hottest months with an average of 85°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 17°F