Find Hotels in Queenscliff
Great deals on hotels, cabins, vacation homes & more from $88
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Nov 4, 2019
Reviewed on Feb 12, 2020
Reviewed on Jun 16, 2020
Reviewed on Jun 12, 2020
Reviewed on Nov 22, 2020
Reviewed on Mar 5, 2020
Reviewed on Feb 21, 2020
Reviewed on Jan 28, 2019
Reviewed on Apr 22, 2019
Visitors to Queenscliff are sure to enjoy the bars and spas. Tourists can also enjoy the city's aquarium, waterfront, and university setting.
- There are 11 hotels and other accommodations in Queenscliff
- The closest major airport is in Melbourne, VIC (AVV-Avalon), 19 mi (30.6 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Melbourne, VIC (MEB-Essendon), 39.7 mi (63.9 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Queenscliff
Cultural venues in the city include Queenscliff Historical Museum, Salt Contemporary Art, and Fort Queenscliff Museum. The city is notable for its historic sites and landmarks such as The Black Lighthouse. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Queenscliff Library and Fort Queenscliff.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 11 hotels and other lodging options to select from in Queenscliff. Below are top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- BIG4 Queenscliff Beacon Resort - With a stay at this 4.5-star campground, guests can enjoy access to a full-service spa and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi. Expedia travelers love its pool and quiet location.
- Springhill House on Pardalote - Our customers like the breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms at this guesthouse. With a stay at this 4-star guesthouse, guests can enjoy access to free parking and self-service laundry, along with an in-room refrigerator.
- Athelstane House - This 4-star hotel features free breakfast, a restaurant, and free WiFi. Expedia customers like its quiet location and WiFi.
Dressing for Queenscliff
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 77°F during the day and 50°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 69°F, while the average at night is 41°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 62°F with nighttime averages of 41°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 73°F and nighttime averages of 44°F
- Queenscliff gets about 0.79 inches of rain per year
- Usually February and January are the hottest months with an average of 75°F, whereas July and June are often coldest, averaging 41°F
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place to stay in Queenscliff?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Queenscliff, will I receive a refund?
Where can I learn more about changing or cancelling my trip to Queenscliff?
What's the best place to stay for families in Queenscliff?
What's the best hotel for a couple going to Queenscliff?
Where is the best hotel to stay close to Queenscliff Harbour?
What about the best place to stay near Queenscliff Hotel?
What's the best hotel for a beach vacation in Queenscliff?
What's the best boutique accommodation in Queenscliff?
What's the best place to stay in Queenscliff that's close to historical sites?
What are some accommodations with pools in Queenscliff?
Recent reviews of Queenscliff hotels
More trip options
- Queenscliff Hotels by Star Rating
- Hotels near Queenscliff Airports
- Hotels near Popular Queenscliff Attractions
- More Accommodation Types in Queenscliff
- More Hotel Options in Queenscliff
- More Popular Hotels in Victoria
- Other Hotels near Queenscliff, Victoria
- Hotels in Popular Destinations
- Hotel Deals
- Expedia's Latest Trends