Visiting Ocean Grove
Visitors to Ocean Grove are sure to enjoy the beaches. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its spas.
- There are 18 hotels and other accommodations in Ocean Grove
- The closest major airport is in Melbourne, VIC (AVV-Avalon), 16.4 mi (26.5 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Melbourne, VIC (MEB-Essendon), 41.6 mi (67 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Ocean Grove
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the beaches and Raffs Beach. You'll also find Jirrahlinga Koala and Wildlife Sanctuary and McGlashan's Wallington Estate in the area.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 18 hotels and other lodging options to choose from in Ocean Grove. Below are highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Ti-Tree Village - This 3.5-star cottage features free parking, a game room, and laundry facilities. Expedia travelers love its helpful staff and WiFi.
- Riverside Ocean Grove - Our customers love the clean rooms and location at this motel. With a stay at this 4-star motel, guests can enjoy access to an outdoor pool and free parking, along with free WiFi.
- Terrace Lofts Apartments - This 4-star apartment features free WiFi, free parking, and a free area shuttle. Expedia customers love its clean and comfortable rooms.
Dressing for Ocean Grove
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 77°F during the day and 50°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 69°F, while the average at night is 41°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 62°F with nighttime averages of 41°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 73°F and nighttime averages of 44°F
- Ocean Grove gets about 0.79 inches of rain per year
- Usually February and January are the hottest months with an average of 75°F, whereas July and June are often coldest, averaging 41°F