Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Just 2 minutes to the Beach in Old Lonsdale - Comfortable Family Home Designed for Beachside Living.
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Feb 21, 2020
Reviewed on Nov 7, 2019
Reviewed on Feb 12, 2021
Reviewed on Feb 13, 2021
Reviewed on Jan 27, 2021
Reviewed on Jan 29, 2019
Reviewed on Feb 1, 2021
Reviewed on Dec 28, 2020
Reviewed on Dec 12, 2019
Reviewed on Dec 28, 2020
Visiting Point Lonsdale
Visitors to Point Lonsdale are sure to enjoy the beaches. Tourists can also enjoy the city's golf courses, bars, and cafés.
- There are 7 hotels and other accommodations in Point Lonsdale
- The closest major airport is in Melbourne, VIC (AVV-Avalon), 18.1 mi (29.1 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Melbourne, VIC (MEB-Essendon), 40.7 mi (65.5 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Point Lonsdale
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the beaches and such places to visit as Point Lonsdale Beach and Port Phillip Heads Marine National Park. Additionally, you might want to add Lonsdale Golf Club to your agenda.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 7 hotels and other lodging accommodations to pick from in Point Lonsdale. Here you'll find top ones based on our user reviews:
- Point Lonsdale Holiday Apartments - Amenities at this 4.5-star apartment include free WiFi and free parking. Expedia travelers love its family-friendly amenities and quiet location.
- Roseneath Villa B&B - Our customers like the breakfast and comfortable beds at this B&B. This 4.5-star bed & breakfast features free breakfast, free WiFi, and a spa tub.
- Springtide Studio Apartments - With a stay at this 4-star apartment, guests can enjoy access to free parking and a spa tub, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers love its central location and clean rooms.
Dressing for Point Lonsdale
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 77°F during the day and 50°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 69°F, while the average at night is 41°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 62°F with nighttime averages of 41°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 73°F and nighttime averages of 44°F
- About 0.79 inches of rain falls on Point Lonsdale each year
- Usually February and January are the hottest months with an average of 75°F, whereas July and June are often coldest, averaging 41°F
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place to stay in Point Lonsdale?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Point Lonsdale, will I receive a refund?
Where can I learn more about changing or cancelling my trip to Point Lonsdale?
What's the best budget-friendly accommodation in Point Lonsdale?
What's the best place to stay for families in Point Lonsdale?
What's the best hotel for a couple visiting Point Lonsdale?
What's the best place to stay close to Point Lonsdale Beach?
What are some accommodations with pools in Point Lonsdale?
What's the best place to stay near Tullamarine Airport (MEL)?
What is staying in Point Lonsdale like?
What are the top places to visit in Point Lonsdale?
What's the seasonal weather like in Point Lonsdale?
Recent reviews of Point Lonsdale hotels
More trip options
- Point Lonsdale Hotels by Star Rating
- Hotels near Point Lonsdale Airports
- Hotels near Popular Point Lonsdale Attractions
- More Accommodation Types in Point Lonsdale
- More Hotel Options in Point Lonsdale
- More Popular Hotels in Victoria
- Other Hotels near Point Lonsdale, Victoria
- Hotels in Popular Destinations
- Hotel Deals
- Expedia's Latest Trends