Find Hotels Near RCA Studio B, Nashville from $63
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Check prices on hotels close to RCA Studio B
Top Hotels Close to RCA Studio B
RCA Studio B Tour Hotel Guide
Want to experience RCA Studio B Tour?
Because it's in Nashville, the state capital, you'll be able to delve into everything else that this thriving city has to offer.
With an impressive 31 hotels within a radius of 2 miles around RCA Studio B Tour, you're sure to find one you like. A few are the Renaissance Nashville Hotel, the Hilton Nashville Downtown and the Union Station Hotel Nashville, Autograph Collection, just 0.3 miles, 0.2 miles and 0.4 miles away, respectively.
The Quality Inn Nashville Downtown - Stadium is a nearby budget-friendly hotel that is situated a short 0.9 miles away.
If you are the sort of vacationer who appreciates luxury in excess, you can book in at one of the elegant upmarket accommodations in the area. Embrace the amazing amenities at the Omni Nashville Hotel and the Sheraton Grand Nashville Downtown. These are only 0.1 miles and 0.6 miles away, respectively.
There's nothing nicer than resting those tired feet and refueling with a snack and a drink after a long day of sightseeing. Once you're done with RCA Studio B Tour, walk to Dunkin' Donuts (321 5th Avenue South, Nashville), which is only 0.06 miles away. Prefer something a little more filling? Barlines (Omni Nashville Hotel, 250 5th Avenue South, Nashville) offers an enticing menu bursting with choice.
Other Places to Visit near RCA Studio B TourOf course, there are also some other things to see and do in the vicinity of RCA Studio B Tour:
- A diverse collection of locals and the corporate crowd gather for events and conferences at Music City Center. Cast your eye over the schedule of events to find out if something interesting lines up with your getaway.
- If you're all grooving to the same tune, take your traveling companions to Country Music Hall of Fame and Museum for the afternoon.
- If you feel the need to jazz up your travels, head to Musicians Hall of Fame and Museum, and while you're at it, give your knowledge on instruments a fine-tune too.
- Tennessee Sports Hall of Fame gives fans of all ages the chance to revisit some of the greatest moments in sporting history.
- If you're all dancing to the same rhythm, take the family to Johnny Cash Museum for the afternoon.
The rail transport terminal, Music City Star Riverfront Station, is located 0.4 miles from RCA Studio B Tour, making the train a popular method of transportation.