- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities
- Mohammed V University
- 5 min drive
- Rabat Zoo
- 6 min drive
- Foret Hilton
- 7 min drive
- Rabat (RBA-Sale)
- 18 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-800-238-0767
About this area
Located in Rabat, The View Hotel Rabat is in the city center. Royal Palace and Chellah are local landmarks, and travelers looking to shop may want to visit Centre Commercial Maga Mall and Rue des Consuls. Rabat Zoo and Royal Moroccan Federation for Equestrian Sports Dar Essalam are also worth visiting.
- Mohammed V University - 5 min drive
- British Council Rabat - 5 min drive
- Rabat Zoo - 6 min drive
- Foret Hilton - 7 min drive
- Royal Golf Dar Es Salam - 8 min drive
- Rabat Agdal - 13 min drive
- Casablanca (CMN-Mohammed V) - 78 min drive
- The Legend Club – Fine-dining restaurant offering international cuisine. Serves lunch and dinner. Reservations required.
- Le Sahar – Restaurant offering international cuisine. Serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
- Le Sensya – Brasserie offering French cuisine. Serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
About this property
The View Hotel Rabat
Awards and affiliations
This property participates in Green Key (nogle), a program that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy.
Food and drink
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 3.80 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 12 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 25.00 per person (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- View Hotel Rabat
- View Rabat
- The View
- The View Hotel Rabat Hotel
- The View Hotel Rabat Rabat
- The View Hotel Rabat Hotel Rabat
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
One of the best in Rabat
Everything about the hotel was beautiful and immaculate. The hotel was apparently opened in 2017. The only thing I would say is slightly annoying is that the check-in process took a while. I was ask to sit down while the process was handled. Took about 20 mins.