Travelers to Radlin will find plenty to explore and enjoy. There are 45 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area. The closest major airport is in Ostrava (OSR-Leos Janacek), 28 mi (45 km) from the city center.
Sightseeing and Staying in Radlin
Places to visit in the larger region include Zory Sports Hall, Zory Plaza, and Regional Museum of Zory. In the area, you'll also find DinoPark Ostrava and Golf Resort Lipiny.
As you plan for your vacation to Radlin, you might not find the perfect accommodation in the city center, but you can choose from 45 hotels and other lodging options within the larger area. Listed here are places to stay in the area:
- Hotel Diament Plaza Gliwice is 20.3 mi (32.7 km) from the center of Radlin. This 4-star hotel in Gliwice features a restaurant, free WiFi, and a bar. Our customers like its helpful staff and room size.
- Park Inn by Radisson Ostrava is located 15.9 mi (25.6 km) from the heart of Radlin. Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in Ostrava can enjoy access to a restaurant and a health club, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Imperial Hotel Ostrava is 15.8 mi (25.5 km) from central Radlin. This 4-star hotel in Ostrava features a restaurant, an indoor pool, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and helpful staff.
Dressing for Radlin
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 51°F during the day and 23°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 74°F, while the average at night is 35°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 77°F with nighttime averages of 45°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 62°F and nighttime averages of 27°F
- Radlin gets about 0.87 inches of rain per year
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 75°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 26°F