Visiting Ramat Gan
Visitors to Ramat Gan are sure to enjoy the bars. Tourists can also enjoy the city's safari tours, university setting, and cafés. Around the area, top sights include Azrieli Center, Tel Aviv Museum of Art, and Habima Theatre.
- You'll find 639 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Tel Aviv
- The closest major airport is in Tel Aviv (SDV-Sde Dov), 3.8 mi (6.2 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Tel Aviv (TLV-Ben Gurion), 5.2 mi (8.4 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Ramat Gan
The picturesque setting of Ramat Gan Holocaust Memorial and Ramat Gan National Park exemplify the city's natural beauty. University life is a highlight in the city and campuses to tour include Bar Ilan University and Shenkar College. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Maria and Michael Museum of Russian Art and Zoological Center of Tel Aviv-Ramat Gan.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 14 hotels and other lodging accommodations to select from in Ramat Gan. These are top ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Hotel Indigo Tel Aviv - Diamond District - With a stay at this 5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a full-service spa and a restaurant, along with an in-room kitchenette. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its dining options and breakfast.
- Kfar Maccabia Hotel and Suites - Our customers like the helpful staff and proximity to the airport at this hotel. Amenities at this hotel include 2 indoor pools and 3 outdoor pools.
- Leonardo City Tower Hotel Tel Aviv - Amenities at this hotel include a restaurant and free WiFi. Expedia customers like its beach locale and convenient parking.
Top places to see in the area include Azrieli Center, 2.1 mi/3.4 km from the heart of the city, and Tel Aviv Museum of Art, which is 2.4 mi (3.9 km) away.
Dressing for Ramat Gan
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 74°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 48°F
- From April to June, the average is 86°F during the day and 56°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 90°F during the day and 71°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 87°F as the daytime average and 51°F as the nighttime average
- Ramat Gan gets about 0.79 inches of rain per year
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 89°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 50°F