Visitors can enjoy all that Rathdrum has to offer including the beaches, restaurants, and sporting events. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its shopping.
- You'll find 172 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Coeur d'Alene
- The closest major airport is in Spokane, WA (SFF-Felts Field), 21.9 mi (35.2 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Spokane, WA (GEG-Spokane Intl.), 32.5 mi (52.3 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Rathdrum
Places to visit in the larger region include The Links Golf Course, Triple Play Family Fun Park, and The Highlands Golf Course. In the area, you'll also find Avondale Golf Course and Frontier Ice Arena.
As you start planning your visit to Rathdrum, the perfect accommodation may not be in the city center but there are 101 hotels and lodging options locally. Listed here are places to stay in the surrounding area:
- Comfortable 5th Wheel, Close to Lakes and Silverwood Theme Park! Small Dogs OK is 1.9 mi (3 km) from central Rathdrum. Located in Rathdrum, this guesthouse features a kitchen, a fireplace, and a living room.
- Red Lion Templin's Hotel on the River is 7 mi (11.2 km) from the center of Rathdrum. Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in Post Falls can enjoy access to a private beach and 3 restaurants, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its dining options and beach locale.
- Super 8 by Wyndham Spokane Valley is located 20.2 mi (32.6 km) from the heart of Rathdrum. This 2-star motel in Spokane Valley features free breakfast, an indoor pool, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its proximity to the airport and comfortable rooms.
Dressing for Rathdrum
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 53°F during the day and 24°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 77°F, while the average at night is 35°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 84°F with nighttime averages of 43°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 65°F and nighttime averages of 24°F
- Average annual rainfall for Rathdrum is 25.67 inches
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 81°F, whereas December and January are often coldest, averaging 26°F