Families will find kid-friendly activities in Hayden, and all visitors are sure to appreciate the water parks. This welcoming city also attracts tourists with its entertainment choices and restaurants.
- You'll find 172 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Coeur d'Alene
- The closest major airport is in Spokane, WA (SFF-Felts Field), 24.9 mi (40 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Spokane, WA (GEG-Spokane Intl.), 35.5 mi (57.1 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Hayden
A favorite place to visit in the city is Triple Play Family Fun Park. In the area, you'll also find Avondale Golf Course and Coeur d'Alene Golf Course.
This is a top accommodation based on our user reviews:
- Triple Play Resort Hotel & Suites - This 2.5-star hotel features a water park, free breakfast, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its family-friendly amenities and breakfast.
Dressing for Hayden
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 53°F during the day and 26°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 60°F, while the average at night is 35°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 79°F with nighttime averages of 43°F
- About 7.36 inches of rain falls on Hayden each year
- Usually September and April are the hottest months with an average of 59°F, whereas February and March are often coldest, averaging 33°F