Visitors can enjoy all that Athol has to offer including the shopping, restaurants, and beaches. There are 144 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area. The closest major airport is in Spokane, WA (SFF-Felts Field), 34.1 mi (54.9 km) from the city center. The next closest is in Spokane, WA (GEG-Spokane Intl.), 44.5 mi (71.7 km) away.
Sightseeing and Staying in Athol
Places to visit in the larger region include Silverwood Theme Park, Bitter End Marina, and Avondale Golf Course. Additionally, you'll find Triple Play Family Fun Park in the area.
As you make plans for a getaway to Athol, the perfect accommodation may not be in the heart of the city but there are 19 hotels and other lodging options within the local area. Below are places to stay in the area:
- Baymont by Wyndham Coeur D Alene is located 19.1 mi (30.7 km) from the heart of Athol. Guests who stay at this 2.5-star hotel in Coeur d'Alene can enjoy access to free breakfast and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its overall value and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Ramada by Wyndham Coeur d'Alene is 17.6 mi (28.2 km) from central Athol. This 2.5-star hotel in Coeur d'Alene features free breakfast, an indoor pool, and free WiFi. Our customers like its overall value and proximity to shopping.
- Triple Play Resort Hotel & Suites is 13.8 mi (22.2 km) from the center of Athol. This 2.5-star hotel in Hayden features a water park, free breakfast, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its family-friendly amenities and breakfast.
Dressing for Athol
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 53°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 24°F
- From April to June, the average is 77°F during the day and 35°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 84°F during the day and 43°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 65°F as the daytime average and 24°F as the nighttime average
- Athol gets about 25.67 inches of rain per year
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 81°F, while December and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 26°F