- Liked: Staff & service
Overview of Holiday Inn Reading M4 Jct 10
- Free WiFi
- Free Parking
- Pet Friendly
Choose dates to view prices
Room, 2 Twin Beds, Non Smoking
Executive Room, 1 King Bed, Non Smoking
Room, 1 Queen Bed, Smoking
Room, 1 King Bed, Accessible, Non Smoking (Wheelchair)
Family Room, 1 Queen Bed, Non Smoking
Room, 2 Twin Beds, Accessible, Non Smoking
Suite, 1 King Bed, Non Smoking
Room, 1 Queen Bed, Accessible, Non Smoking
Room, 1 Queen Bed, Non Smoking
About this area
Located in Reading, Holiday Inn Reading M4 Jct 10 is in the business district and near a train station. John Lewis Reading and Oracle are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Chiltern Hills and Dinton Pastures Country Park. Check out an event or a game at Madejski Stadium, and consider making time for Lapland UK, a top attraction not to be missed.Visit our Reading travel guide
- Nirvana Spa - 3 min drive
- Thames Valley Park - 3 min drive
- Royal Berkshire Hospital - 5 min drive
- Oracle - 8 min drive
- University of Reading - 12 min drive
- Wokingham Winnersh Triangle Station - 4 min walk
- London (LHR-Heathrow) - 35 min drive
- Caprice Restaurant — 1 min walk
- Costa - 12 min walk
- The George - 14 min walk
- Poachers - 2 min drive
- Lime Cuisine - 2 min drive
About this property
Holiday Inn Reading M4 Jct 10
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Renovations and closures
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Breakage deposit: GBP 50.00 per stay
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for English breakfast: GBP 16.50 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: GBP 10.50 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: GBP 10.50 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: GBP 10.50 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Pet fee: GBP 20.00 per pet, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- Tax ID - 930 120 872. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
We had a fantastic time.