- Cupe Beach
- 10 min walk
- Muro Alto Beach
- 20 min walk
- Merepe Beach
- 5 min drive
- Recife (REC-Guararapes Intl.)
- 37 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-800-238-0767
About this area
Porto de Galinhas
Located in Ipojuca, Vivá Porto de Galinhas Resort is on the beach. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Muro Alto Beach and Porto de Galinhas Natural Pools.Visit our Porto de Galinhas travel guide
- Cupe Beach - 10 min walk
- Muro Alto Beach - 20 min walk
- Merepe Beach - 5 min drive
- Hippocampus Project - 6 min drive
- Porto Cult - 8 min drive
- Cabo de Santo Agostinho Ponte dos Carvalhos Station - 39 min drive
- Recife (REC-Guararapes Intl.) - 52 min drive
About this property
Vivá Porto de Galinhas Resort
Food and drink
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: BRL 200.00
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Viva Porto Galinhas Resort
- Best Western Plus Viva Porto de Galinhas
- Best Western Plus Vivá Porto de Galinhas
- Viva Porto De Galinhas
- Vivá Porto de Galinhas Resort Resort
- Vivá Porto de Galinhas Resort Ipojuca
- Vivá Porto de Galinhas Resort Resort Ipojuca
- Viva Porto Galinhas Hotel
- Viva Porto Galinhas
- Hotel Viva Porto De Galinhas Brazil
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Excellent experience overall
We were wonderfully accommodated by all the staff members of the hotel. The check in was smooth and the front desk associate was eager to inform us about all the amenities of the resort. Our room was exceptionally clean with a gorgeous view of the ocean. We were offered a hammock to hang on our balcony, which added a great relaxing way to lounge. The pools were warm and comfortable, but not very clean. I’d avoid all the corners of the pools as they seem to collect the most dirt. The service poolside and beach side was exceptional, and all the servers worked quickly and accurately. The food was pretty good and caipirinhas strong. The hotel offers an extensive concierge service and the lady we spoke with was absolutely phenomenal! We appreciated her assistance so much. Nearby you are able to access the Porto De Gallinhas Village- and I highly recommend you do so! Excellent experience overall.