Budget-minded travelers will find good deals in Redcliffe, and many visitors are sure to appreciate the restaurants and shopping. Tourists can also enjoy the city's waterfront and coffeehouses. Kings Park and Botanic Garden, City Beach, and WACA Ground are some of the top sights around the area.
- You'll find 735 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Perth
- The closest major airport is in Perth, WA (PER), 0.6 mi (1 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Redcliffe
Notable places to visit in the larger region include Kings Park and Botanic Garden, City Beach, and WACA Ground. In the area, you'll also find Perth Mint and Hyde Park.
Below is a top place to stay based on Expedia user reviews:
- Airport Apartments by Aurum - This 4-star aparthotel features free WiFi, free parking, and a free airport shuttle. Expedia travelers love its spacious, clean rooms and bathrooms.
Popular places to visit around the area include SCITECH Discovery Centre, 6.1 mi/9.8 km from the heart of the city, and Kings Park War Memorial, which is 6.5 mi (10.4 km) away.
Dressing for Redcliffe
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 89°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 58°F
- From April to June, the average is 81°F during the day and 47°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 70°F during the day and 46°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 87°F as the daytime average and 49°F as the nighttime average
- About 29.92 inches of rain falls on Redcliffe each year
- January and February are usually the hottest months averaging 88°F, while August and July are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 47°F