Visitors can enjoy all that Reynosa has to offer including the entertainment choices, jazz scene, and churches. Tourists can also enjoy the city's festivals, theaters, and monuments. Around the area, top sights include Santa Ana National Wildlife Refuge, McAllen Botanical Gardens, and International Museum of Art and Science.
- There are 15 hotels and other accommodations in Reynosa
- The closest major airport is in Reynosa, Tamaulipas (REX-General Lucio Blanco Intl.), 5.3 mi (8.5 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in McAllen, TX (MFE-Miller Intl.), 10 mi (16 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Reynosa
A couple of favorite places to visit are Reynosa Cultural Park and Nuestra Senora de Guadalupe Parish. In the area, you'll also find Santa Ana National Wildlife Refuge and McAllen Botanical Gardens.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 15 hotels and other lodging options to pick from in Reynosa. Here are top ones based on our user reviews:
- City Express Reynosa Aeropuerto - This 3-star hotel features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Hampton Inn by Hilton Reynosa/Zona Industrial - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi.
- Hotel El Camino Inn & Suites - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its pool and convenient parking.
Outside the city, popular places to see include International Museum of Art and Science, located 14 mi (22.5 km) from the heart of the city, and Museum of South Texas History, which is 19.6 mi/31.5 km away.
Dressing for Reynosa
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 82°F and the nighttime average to be 49°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 95°F during the day and 62°F at night
- July through September averages 98°F during the day and 70°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 89°F during the day and 48°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Reynosa is 0.79 inches
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 96°F, while the coldest months are December and January with an average of 50°F