- Liked: Amenities
- Disliked: Property conditions & facilities
- Basilica di Santa Maria Maggiore
- 14 min walk
- 17 min walk
- Roma Antica
- 5 min walk
- Amedeo Ristorante
- 15 min walk
- Rome (FCO-Fiumicino - Leonardo da Vinci Intl.)
- 34 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-800-238-0767
About this area
- Basilica di Santa Maria Maggiore - 14 min walk
- Colosseum - 17 min walk
- Teatro dell'Opera di Roma - 18 min walk
- Roman Forum - 20 min walk
- Baths of Caracalla - 3 min drive
- S Bibiana Station - 4 min walk
- Rome Termini Station - 17 min walk
- Rome (FCO-Fiumicino - Leonardo da Vinci Intl.) - 34 min drive
- Roma Antica — 5 min walk
- Amedeo Ristorante — 15 min walk
- Trattoria Luzzi — 15 min walk
- Ristorante Centro — 15 min walk
- Divin Ostilia — 17 min walk
About this property
Hostel Melting Pot Rome
A 24-hour front desk and free WiFi in public areas are available at this smoke-free hostel. All 10 rooms offer free WiFi and free wired Internet, along with showers.
Children and extra beds
- Children 18 and younger are not allowed at this property. All guests older than 18 are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets not allowed
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 3.00 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 10 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 2.50 per person (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Hostel Melting Pot Rome
- Hostel Melting Pot
- Melting Pot Rome
- Hostel Melting Pot Rome Rome
- Hostel Melting Pot Rome Hostel/Backpacker accommodation
- Hostel Melting Pot Rome Hostel/Backpacker accommodation Rome
- Available in all rooms: Free WiFi and wired Internet
- Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Parking and transportation
- No onsite parking available
Food and drink
- Breakfast available for a fee: EUR 2.50 per person
- 24-hour front desk
- Daily housekeeping
- Luggage storage
- Smoke-free property
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Hostel was just what I needed. The location wasnt in the best part of town but it was very close to the bus stop.