Visitors to Rosult are sure to find plenty to explore and enjoy. There are 307 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area. The closest major airport is in Lille (LIL-Lesquin), 14 mi (22.5 km) from the city center.
Sightseeing and Staying in Rosult
Places to visit in the larger region include Musee des Beaux-Arts, Stade Nungesser, and Museum of Fine Arts. In the area, you'll also find Belfry of Tournai and Tournai Cathedral.
As you start planning your visit to Rosult, the best accommodation may not be centrally located but there are 26 hotels and other lodging options within the local area. Listed here are places to stay in the surrounding area:
- Hotel Lille Europe is located 18.1 mi (29.1 km) from the heart of Rosult. Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in Lille can enjoy access to a 24-hour business center and a café, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Hôtel Barrière Lille is 17.9 mi (28.8 km) from central Rosult. Guests who stay at this 5-star hotel in Lille can enjoy access to a full-service spa and a casino, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its dining options and helpful staff.
- Best Western Premier Why Hotel is 18.3 mi (29.4 km) from the center of Rosult. This 4-star hotel in Lille features a restaurant, free WiFi, and a fitness center. Our customers like its bar and convenient parking.
Getting Around Rosult
To see more of the larger area, hop on a train at Rosult Station. Rosult may not have many public transportation choices so consider renting a car to explore more.
Dressing for Rosult
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 53°F during the day and 34°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 70°F, while the average at night is 39°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 74°F with nighttime averages of 48°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 62°F and nighttime averages of 35°F
- Rosult gets about 28.35 inches of rain per year
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 72°F, whereas February and January are often coldest, averaging 35°F