Travelers to Rudston will find plenty to explore and enjoy. There are 459 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area.
Sightseeing and Staying in Rudston
Places to visit in the larger region include Burton Agnes Hall, Bridlington Birds of Prey and Animal Park, and Bayle Museum. You'll also find Bridlington Golf Club and Bridlington Priory in the area.
As you plan your vacation to Rudston, the perfect accommodation may not be centrally located but there are 201 hotels and other lodging options within the local area. Here are places to stay in the area:
- Britannia Grand Hotel Scarborough is located 13.4 mi (21.5 km) from the heart of Rudston. This 3-star hotel in Scarborough features 2 restaurants, 2 bars, and a conference center. Our customers like its beach locale and comfortable, quiet rooms.
- Ambassador Hotel is 12.8 mi (20.6 km) from central Rudston. Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in Scarborough can enjoy access to free breakfast and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its beach locale and convenient parking.
- Best Western The Lairgate Hotel is 17.9 mi (28.8 km) from the center of Rudston. This 3-star hotel in Beverley features a restaurant, free WiFi, and free parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its bar and clean, comfortable rooms.
Dressing for Rudston
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 53°F and the nighttime average to be 35°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 68°F during the day and 38°F at night
- July through September averages 72°F during the day and 47°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 61°F during the day and 34°F at night
- Rudston gets about 0.63 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 70°F, while the coldest months are December and January with an average of 36°F