Visitors can enjoy all that Sacile has to offer including the coffeehouses, restaurants, and bars. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its riverfront.
- There are 2 hotels and other accommodations in Sacile
- The closest major airport is in Treviso (TSF), 24.7 mi (39.8 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Venice (VCE-Marco Polo), 31.5 mi (50.7 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Sacile
Places to visit in the larger region include Villa Priuli, Prata di Pordenone Town Hall, and Parish Church of Prata. You'll also find Mining Museum and Villa Marcello in the area.
Below is a top rated accommodation based on Expedia user reviews:
- Hotel Due Leoni - With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a fitness center, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its convenient parking and helpful staff.
Getting Around Sacile
To see more of the surrounding area, ride one of the trains from Sacile Station or Sacile San Liberale Station. Sacile might not have very many public transit choices so consider a car rental to maximize your time.
Dressing for Sacile
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 57°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 28°F
- From April to June, the average is 79°F during the day and 41°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 82°F during the day and 53°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 69°F as the daytime average and 30°F as the nighttime average
- Sacile gets about 1.54 inches of rain per year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 80°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 30°F