Visitors can enjoy all that Pordenone has to offer including the coffeehouses and monuments. This city also attracts tourists with its quaint and walkable setting.
- There are 8 hotels and other accommodations in Pordenone
- The closest major airport is in Treviso (TSF), 30.3 mi (48.7 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Venice (VCE-Marco Polo), 34.9 mi (56.2 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Pordenone
The city is notable for landmarks like Church of San Giorgio, Palazzo Ricchieri, and Cathedral of St. Mark. Additionally, you might want to add Museo Archeologico del Friuli Occidentale to your agenda.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 8 hotels and other lodging accommodations to choose from in Pordenone. These are top ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Best Western Plus Park Hotel Pordenone - This 4-star hotel features free WiFi, a bar, and parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and central location.
- Hotel Montereale - Our customers like the breakfast and overall value at this hotel. With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi.
- Hotel Damodoro - This 3-star hotel features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking. Expedia customers like its breakfast and helpful staff.
Getting Around Pordenone
To venture out into the surrounding area, hop on a train at Pordenone Station. Pordenone may not have many public transit choices so consider a car rental to maximize your time.
Dressing for Pordenone
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 57°F and the nighttime average to be 28°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 79°F during the day and 41°F at night
- July through September averages 82°F during the day and 53°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 69°F during the day and 30°F at night
- Pordenone gets about 1.54 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 80°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 30°F