Travelers to Sainte-Monique will find plenty to explore and enjoy. There are 23 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area. The closest major airport is in Roberval, QC (YRJ), 23.9 mi (38.4 km) from the city center.
Sightseeing and Staying in Sainte-Monique
A favorite place to visit in the city is Pointe-Taillon National Park. Additionally, you'll find Jardin Scullion and Lac St Jean Golf Club in the area.
As you plan your trip to Sainte-Monique, you might not find the perfect accommodation in the heart of city, but you can choose from 23 lodging options within the bigger area. Here are places to stay in the surrounding area:
- Hôtel de la Boréalie is located 27.2 mi (43.7 km) from the heart of Sainte-Monique. This 3.5-star hotel in St. Felicien features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff and clean rooms.
- Hôtel Château Roberval is 22.8 mi (36.6 km) from the center of Sainte-Monique. This 3.5-star hotel in Roberval features a restaurant, an indoor pool, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its dining options and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Motel Roberval is 23.4 mi (37.6 km) from central Sainte-Monique. Guests who stay at this 3-star motel in Roberval can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi.
Dressing for Sainte-Monique
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 37°F and the nighttime average to be -11°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 75°F during the day and 17°F at night
- July through September averages 75°F during the day and 38°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 57°F during the day and -2°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Sainte-Monique is 1.57 inches
- Hottest months are usually July and June with an average temperature of 73°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of -6°F