Nature enthusiasts will enjoy exploring Richfield, and visitors give high marks for the top-notch restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's cafés and basketball games. A top sight in the city is Fishlake National Forest. In Richfield, there are 35 hotels and other accommodations to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Richfield
The city's cultural venues include Pioneer Heritage Center and Gardens and Relic House Museum. The city is notable for landmarks like Sevier Valley Center, Salina Fort Monument, and The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. The city's natural beauty is on display at Fishlake National Forest, Salina Park, and Red Hill Hot Springs.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 35 hotels and other lodging accommodations to choose from in Richfield. Here you'll find top ones based on our user reviews:
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Richfield - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Comfort Inn Richfield I-70 - Our customers like the overall value and pool at this hotel. This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, a restaurant, and free WiFi.
- Manti Country Village Motel - This 3-star motel features a restaurant, free WiFi, and free parking. Expedia customers like its breakfast and room size.
Dressing for Richfield
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 60°F and the nighttime average to be 15°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 88°F during the day and 29°F at night
- July through September averages 90°F during the day and 37°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 74°F during the day and 15°F at night
- About 8.54 inches of rain falls on Richfield each year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 88°F, while the coldest months are December and January with an average of 17°F