Visitors to Loa are sure to enjoy the art. Tourists can also enjoy the city's coral reefs, cafés, and parks. You'll find 25 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Torrey.
Sightseeing and Staying in Loa
A favorite place to visit in the city is The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. You'll also find Lyman Natural Arch and Ke Bullock Waterfowl Management Area in the area.
This is a top accommodation based on our user reviews:
- The Snuggle Inn - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free parking and conference space, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its WiFi and room size.
Dressing for Loa
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 60°F during the day and 15°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 88°F, while the average at night is 29°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 90°F with nighttime averages of 37°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 74°F and nighttime averages of 15°F
- About 8.54 inches of rain falls on Loa each year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 88°F, whereas December and January are often coldest, averaging 17°F