Search 321,000 hotels worldwide.
Get the price guarantee available for your trip.
No Expedia cancellation fee to change or cancel almost any hotel reservation.
We spent just one night while passing through Salmon Arm. The the pool is very nice and the upstairs hot tub was nice as well. One odd thing is that you have to sign out towels to use at the pool. The towels are small and thin and the reason they need to be signed out is a mystery. It is a bit pricy ...
Nice hotel. Great staff, great breakfast. Wish they would put a truck stop off the main highway, and place a proper left turn for their clients . It's way too congested, even more so when the trucks sit on the edge of the highway and spent the night there. Why are they ticketed by the RCMP. ...?
We had a 5th floor room facing west (the town & the lake) but, didn't see much of it from there. Then again, we didn't go there for the view but, to rest, and we got plenty of that. It's located in the quiet section of town it is modern and the breakfasts are great. .
The doggie bone is in the car and Sparky's favorite treats are already packed. Next stop: a pet-friendly Salmon Arm hotel! Finding the right temporary home during your Thompson Okanagan holiday doesn't require dogged persistence. Use Expedia to find a pet-friendly hotel, and you'll be barking up the right tree in no time.
- Select from a nice selection of pet-friendly hotels in Salmon Arm. When you see the type of pet-friendly perks available at many of the region's hotels, which might include pet goodies and outdoor play areas, you'll be jumping for joy just like your favorite pooch. Some Salmon Arm hotels even allow you to bring multiple pets along for your R&R.
- Thompson Okanagan is not only pet-friendly--it's also affordable. Save your cash for a new leash or a special toy and book an accommodation where you and your furry family can get cozy without spending too much. We have hotels at a variety of price points, and filtering accommodations by price on Expedia is as easy as cuddling a new kitten.
- Pet owners say Salmon Arm has some of the top pet-friendly hotels around. In fact, the area's pet-friendly accommodations are known for being clean and friendly. Yes, your four-legged family members will feel right at home, so you can relax.
- Who said animal friends couldn't have tons of fun on your next trip? In addition to pet-friendly amenities at your hotel, Thompson Okanagan has dog parks and outdoor spaces where your pups can let loose. Just ask the hotel staff to point you to the nearest pet-friendly patch!
- Salmon Arm is a favorite among pet owners like you. Since last year, 127% more visitors have been soaking up the area's charms and playing with their favorite pets. Don't miss your opportunity to see why it's so popular!?