Visitors to Enderby are sure to enjoy the restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's mountain views, riverfront, and museums. A top sight in the area is Silver Star Mountain Resort.
- You'll find 61 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Salmon Arm
- The closest major airport is in Kelowna, BC (YLW-Kelowna Intl.), 42.4 mi (68.2 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Enderby
Silver Star Mountain Resort is a notable place to visit in the region. You'll also find Edge of the Earth Vineyards and Caravan Farm Theatre in the area.
This is a top place to stay based on our user reviews:
- Sleep Right Inn - Amenities at this 2.5-star motel include free parking and an in-room kitchenette. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff.
Dressing for Enderby
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 52°F during the day and 14°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 81°F, while the average at night is 31°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 84°F with nighttime averages of 40°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 61°F and nighttime averages of 17°F
- Enderby gets about 0.47 inches of rain per year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 80°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 17°F