Budget-minded travelers will find good deals in Salt, and visitors give high marks for the shopping. This city also attracts tourists with its restaurants and coffeehouses. A top sight in the area is Girona Cathedral.
- There are 3 hotels and other accommodations in Salt
- The closest major airport is in Gerona (GRO-Costa Brava), 5.3 mi (8.6 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Salt
The city is well liked for its places to shop, and Espai Girona Shopping Center is a favorite for retail therapy. Additionally, you'll find Girona Cathedral in the area.
As you make plans for a getaway to Salt, the perfect accommodation may not be in the city center but you'll find 199 hotels and other lodging options within the local area. Below are places to stay within 5 miles of the city center.
- B&B Can Bo de Pau is located in the heart of Salt. This 3-star hotel in Salt features free breakfast. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and convenient parking.
- Ibis budget Girona Costa Brava is located within 0.6 mi (0.9 km) of the city center. This 3-star bed & breakfast in Salt features free WiFi and a terrace.
- Hotel Gran Ultonia is located 0.1 mi (0.1 km) from the city center. This 2-star hotel in Salt features free WiFi, free parking, and a business center. Expedia travelers love its overall value and high-quality beds.
Dressing for Salt
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 63°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 36°F
- From April to June, the average is 82°F during the day and 43°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 86°F during the day and 56°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 74°F as the daytime average and 36°F as the nighttime average
- About 0.63 inches of rain falls on Salt each year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 84°F, while January and December are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 37°F